Thursday, September 25, 2008

How about a Friday fill in....sounds fun!


1. Halloween decorations are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I take a bubble bath with my granddaughter.

3. I never thought I would have the time to take care of my grandchildren while their mama works, but now that I am not working....I get to and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I like to go shopping.

5. Home is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for baking cookies and making soup.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching The Dog Whisperer (the bulldog sits in front of the tv, intently watching the entire time), tomorrow my plans include not sure yet, but hope to go fishing and Sunday, I want to definitely take the boat out and go fishing!


And if I don't get to go fishing I might do this.....

5 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

It has turned cold here. The pool water is too cold now, so I guess the swimming season is over. Unless we go to an indoor pool.
Have fun fishing or swimming or whatever you decide to do!

Anonymous said...

oh man i want your life... i have to work all weekend... but there might bea little bit of san diego during the week.. :)

Anonymous said...

I did get to go fishing on Sat. 19 bass. 10 1/2 hours in a metal canoe floating down the creek. The fish weren't hitting well, but I had fun anyway. Very sore today, though.

Anonymous said...

I am also a Halloween junkie, it's ridiculous...I can't wait to get my junk out too!

Jennifer said...

I couldn't agree more with #6!

ps, I arrived via the black box. :)