Was it fun? Not really....I really didn't have any business spending money, since I am UNEMPLOYED!! But we stayed in a beautiful room (which was free, courtesy of the hotel)....but there was a reason they wanted us back and paid for our room....it was to get some of their money back that we won a few months ago....and they did. Darn it...
But I have some EXCITING NEWS.....I won my very first blog award!! WOO HOO!!!
This came from my friend over at The Hunter's Wife. Ok, so with it comes questions and answers....here we go ~~
1. Where is your cell phone? On the charger
2. Where is your significant other? at work (somebody has to pay our gambling debt)
3. Your hair color? dishwater blonde (as my mother used to say)
4. Your mother? sadly I lost her in 2000 due to breast cancer
5. Your father? double sadly, I lost him in 1984 due to a heart attack (age 48)
6. Your favorite thing? I love my computer and camera
7. Your dream last night? I don't think I had one
8. Your dream/goal? To be able to stay home and take care of my grandkids
9. The room you’re in? Living room
10. Your hobby? Starting many projects and finishing very few
11. Your fear? Of being poor and living in a van down by the river
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired and living comfortably
13. Where were you last night? Just got home after a 5 hour drive
14. What you’re not? Organized
15. One of your wish-list items? New flooring for my entire house
16. Where you grew up? Lake County, California
17. The last thing you did? Cleaned my kitchen
18. What are you wearing? T-shirt and capris
19. Your TV? Big
20. Your pet? Lola, Bodey, Kitters and foster child...Adonis
21. Your computer? HP
22. Your mood? Happy, but can change to depressed if I think about Reno
23. Missing someone? Cassie....very much
24. Your car? Ford Explorer
25. Something you’re not wearing? Sweats
26. Favorite store? Target....they have everything, even groceries!
27. Your summer? Not long enough
28. Love someone? My hubby, my girls and my grandkids...mucho
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today..Allie is here, she always cracks me up
31. Last time you cried? Hmmmm....this is silly but I shed a few tears a couple of weeks ago when Ellen showed her wedding pictures on her show...a wedding gets me everytime.
I’m suppose to tag 7 others....here we go....
The Real Working Women
Ask Grandma J
Evil Chef Mom
Twisted Fence Post
Your Impact Matters
The Southern Family
(if I had computer sense I would link these to their sites...but I don't know how...sorry)
Thank you Hunter's Wife for the award...and the questions...it was fun!!