Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Day in the Park....






I know that in most places fall is already settling in...I have been reading every one's blogs with their Halloween pictures and fall decorations.
But here in central California, we are in the middle of a typical indian summer....temperatures have been in the mid to high 80's. Although the leaves are changing colors...it is still tank top, shorts and flip flops weather.


(she gives me this look because I am a stalker with a camera)

Recently I was able to take the grand kids to spend some time in a neighborhood park...they had a blast...
After we played...we went to McDonald's (shhhhh....don't tell their Mom and Dad) and came back to have a picnic.
It was a purrrfect day!!

1 comment:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Adorable grandbabies you got there!
I won't tell about the McDonalds thing. Promise!