Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our new foster child



Yep, we have a new foster child in the house. And he traveled here all the way from Las Vegas....no he's not Wayne Newton.....he's Adonis, the adorable, charming and very well behaved bulldog.
You may have seen my previous post where I mentioned that he was kinda sorta my grandchild. I know to some of you that may seem a little weird....we know he is a dog. But that is how I see them...my pets are like my kids, we play together, sleep together, do just about everything together....so they aren't just pets...they really are a part of our family.
So welcome Adonis....we love you....and I know your Mama and Daddy miss you....but while you are here we are gonna have a great time.
Did I mention he loves the pool and looks like a polar bear....we are gonna get along just great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he's adorable, and it's perfectly natural to think of your pets as your kids and grandchildren. It's so nice to hear that someone loves their animals as much as you do! They are lucky indeed to have you as a caregiver.