Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vegas Baby!!




You know just when I decided to start this blog and thought writing everyday...no problem....wrong!!


All of a sudden I have alot of distractions and can't post everyday as I planned. So if you are reading daily...I'm sorry...but will try to post as often as possible.


Last weekend the grand kids were here and swimming....here are some cute pictures of my rug rats....they are learning to swim like little polliwogs!!
Tomorrow I am leaving for Las Vegas for a few days to visit my youngest daughter Cassie. I am taking my niece Vanessa with me, since she has never seen Vegas and keeps asking to see Cassie. I am looking forward to the visit...and Cassie has asked me to bake some chocolate goodies for her while I am there...so I am going with my best chocolate recipes in my suitcase (my kitchen aid mixer won't fit)!
One of the recipes I am taking is Mud Pie......enjoy!!! I will see you when I get back and I promise more pictures ~~


No comments: