Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Reunion in Oregon

(Hubby Tom, Mandy, Judy, Dixie and Cindy)
(Cindy, Dixie, Nancy and Sandra)
Last weekend my hubby and I met his sister Cindy and Aunt Dixie in Colusa for a trip to Malin, Oregon. It was one heck of a drive!! But with good company it seemed to make the time fly by.


The family reunion was for the Wilson family....which is (bear with me here..) my hubby's grandmother's (known as Hattie, Nana or Big Nanny) family. She was one of 6 children, and although sadly none of them are no longer with us...this reunion was all of their children, grandchildren, etc. etc. approximately 120 people attended. It was a great turnout and lots of fun to see people we hadn't seen in a long time and for me to meet alot of people I had never met before.


It was a great time....but my tail end is still recovering from the drive!


No comments: